Telegram Animated Emoji Packs: Premium users can now send prepaid subscriptions to friends, family, and coworkers.
Telegram Messenger’s latest update adds user-friendly features. These include the Telegram Emoji Platform, animated emoji in messages and captions, custom emoji packs, and more.
Telegram introduced premium services after surpassing 700 million active users. This lets anyone support Telegram’s development and access extensive additional features. To improve this experience, the app has added premium features with its regular update are mentioned below. Telegram Animated Emoji Packs is one of these.
Features other than Telegram Animated Emoji Packs
- Premium users can now send friends, family, and coworkers prepaid subscriptions for 3, 6 or 12 months at a discount.
- Premium users can upload custom animated emoji packs with unique art styles and characters. Premium users can access 10 emoji packs with over 500 emoji. Non-premium users can see all the custom emojis and use them for free in their Saved Messages chat to try them out – or to add flair to notes and reminders.
- Telegram’s most popular custom emojis are now interactive. Any user can tap to play synchronized, full-screen effects in 1-on-1 chats.
- New iOS Sticker, GIF, Emoji Panel: iOS’s new sticker panel has separate tabs for stickers, GIFs, and emoji, just like Android, desktop, and web apps. All apps have thousands of high-quality GIFs from users’ favorite movies and shows.
- Premium users can now choose specific people or groups that can never or always send voice messages, like Everyone, My Contacts, or Nobody.
- Interactive emoji fans can now enjoy full-screen animated emoji in 1-on-1 chats. Premium users can react with these emojis. Any user can increase the counters for Premium subscribers’ exclusive reactions.
Premium members can now restrict who can send them voice and video messages, from everyone to contacts only to no one.
If all this sounds appealing, someone can gift you a 3-, 6-, or 12-month Telegram Premium subscription. If the company wants people to support the platform, this could work.